Thank you for your interest in WeldAcademy!
WeldAcademy is the leading online welding instruction and training course, delivering powerful learning content that’s proven, engaging, and easy to use to the welding industry.
The course contains 10 modules and approximately 40 hours of training and instruction. Training can be delivered as a complete course or as individual modules. Our training is available in both English and Spanish versions.
Please feel free to contact the sales or customer service department at Industrial Training Zone to discuss your training needs or ask questions about WeldAcademy Connect. Contact us
333 South 520 West
For all other inquiries, please complete the form below with your comments or questions and a WeldAcademy representative will be in contact with you.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register for a course, when you enroll in a course or when you visit our web pages.
- When you register with us, we ask for a User ID, password, name, mailing address with zip code, phone number, membership number, email address, occupation and information similar to the above. Once you register and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
- We use this information for general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell, rent or distribute in any way your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms and Conditions, any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services, or any local, state or federal law
- We may set and access cookies on your computer.
- We allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to our cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- WeldAcademy gives you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your WeldAcademy account by visiting or contacting our Customer Service Department at 1-888-522-8658. Upon verifying your password and confirming your choice to terminate the account, we will delete your account.
- Your account information is password protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas, we uses industry standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at 1-800-522-8658